This post may contain affiliate links. If you buy thru these links, we may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Patti asked what it’s like to graduate as a Marine from Camp Pendleton.
I haven’t been there myself, so I can’t provide the same photo tour like I did for Parris Island (here, here, and here).
But I can share with you some links to others’ firsthand accounts of what the experience is like at Camp Pendleton…
- A quick overview of Camp Pendleton.
- Highlights from Marine Corps boot camp.
- From boys to Marines… 13 weeks of boot camp at Camp Pendleton.
- What it’s like to go through the basic training confidence course.
- A boot camp training journal including Week 11 and the Crucible.
- What it’s like to go through the Crucible at Camp Pendleton.
These videos show what Marine boot camp is generally like:
I like to help people find unique ways to do things in order to save time & money — so I write about “outside the box” ideas that most wouldn’t think of. As a lifelong dog owner, I often share my best tips for living with and training dogs. I worked in Higher Ed over 10 years before switching gears to pursue activities that I’m truly passionate about. I’ve worked at a vet, in a photo lab, and at a zoo — to name a few. I enjoy the outdoors via bicycle, motorcycle, Jeep, or RV. You can always find me at the corner of Good News & Fun Times as publisher of The Fun Times Guide (32 fun & helpful websites).