Inspired by the Bud Light Real Men of Genius radio ad, “Mr. Bumper Sticker Writer”, following is a collection of Bumper Sticker and License Plate links.
First, the lyrics:
Bud Light presents… Real American Heroes
(real american heroes)
Today we salute you, Mr. Bumper Sticker Writer
(mr. bumper sticker writer)
Never has one man written so much for so many. Without you the world may never have known “You can’t hug with nuclear arms.”
(i need a hug now!)
And just like you, I too would rather be fishing, or square-dancing, or even shopping
I owe, I owe, so off to work I go. You said it brother.
(you speak the truth)
So crack open an ice cold Bud Light oh bard of the bumper. Thanks to you I know it’s perfectly alright to honk if I’m horny.
(honk honk beep honk)
Listen to Bud Light’s Real American Heroes “Mr. Bumper Sticker Writer”:
Here, you’ll find everything from unique car & driver humor to informative places to buy bumper stickers — including how to make your own license plates and bumper stickers, signs and more.
…all about Bumper Stickers & License Plates!
- Make your own bumper stickers
- PL8S – license plate collectors site
- Car Talk with the Tappet Brothers (aka “Click and Clack”)
- PhotoBlocker – license plate spray to prevent tickets
- Bumper Banner — bumper stickers with out the “stickiness”
- Police & accident excuses
- Official rules for calling shotgun
- License plate look-up
- Turnpike prank
- Multi-page listing of bumper sticker humor
- ACME license plate maker
- It still runs!
- Dumb bumpers
- Largest selection of custom and commercial license plates & frames
- Don’t say THIS to a cop!
- Vastly overloaded car
- License Plates of the World
- Actual bumper stickers & license plates
- Blank license plates for all U.S. states
- Automobile stereotypes
- Driving humor
- What all those oval stickers mean
- Car names & acronyms
- Police share funniest excuses
- Jeep humor
- Platemaker — personalize your own “real” state license plate
- Fun vanity tags: European License Plates
I like to help people find unique ways to do things in order to save time & money — so I write about “outside the box” ideas that most wouldn’t think of. As a lifelong dog owner, I often share my best tips for living with and training dogs. I worked in Higher Ed over 10 years before switching gears to pursue activities that I’m truly passionate about. I’ve worked at a vet, in a photo lab, and at a zoo — to name a few. I enjoy the outdoors via bicycle, motorcycle, Jeep, or RV. You can always find me at the corner of Good News & Fun Times as publisher of The Fun Times Guide (32 fun & helpful websites).