This page may contain affiliate links. In addition to sharing our personal experiences, we often write about products and services that we use ourselves or that we believe would be a helpful resource for you. To support our work, and remain a free website, we receive a commission from some of the links we share.
You’ve probably heard it on the radio. In fact, Bud Light fans voted it the best NEW “Real Men of Genius” commercial!
…Hot dog vendors, old ladies, infants… you mull them over like a diesel-powered combine… Ashamed of your foul ball fervor?… hardly, you scratch and gouge your way to the ball like a feisty wolverine… So crack open an ice cold bottle of Bud Light Mr. Bully of the Bleachers… because why PAY for a souvenir, when you can FIGHT for one?”
Listen to Bud Light’s Real Men of Genius “Mr. Over Zealous Foul Ball Catcher”:
Inspired by Bud Light’s Real Men of Genius “Mr. Overzealous Foul Ball Catcher”…
- Umpiring One-Liners
- Little Girl Catches Foul Ball & Throws It Back
- The “Typical Softball Umpire”
- Definition Of A Foul Ball
- Cubs’ Fans Share Opinions on this October 2003 fiasco
- Are Baseball Owners Liable For Foul Ball Injuries?
- Foul Balls and Cheap Seats
- Most Foul Balls Hit During One At Bat
- Chicago Cubs Foul Ball Sold & Destroyed
- Funny Foul Ball Photo
- The Only Way To Stay Awake Watching America’s Favorite Pastime…
- Top 10 Messages Left On The Answering Machine Of The Cubs Fan Who Tried To Catch The Foul Ball
Check out this video where a fan catches a foul ball in his beer cup, then chugs it:
As seen in this video, there are some times when you just shouldn’t catch the foul ball:
I like to help people find unique ways to do things in order to save time & money — so I write about “outside the box” ideas that most wouldn’t think of. As a lifelong dog owner, I often share my best tips for living with and training dogs. I worked in Higher Ed over 10 years before switching gears to pursue activities that I’m truly passionate about. I’ve worked at a vet, in a photo lab, and at a zoo — to name a few. I enjoy the outdoors via bicycle, motorcycle, Jeep, or RV. You can always find me at the corner of Good News & Fun Times as publisher of The Fun Times Guide (32 fun & helpful websites).