This post may contain affiliate links. If you purchase through these links, we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to yourself.
Tis the season! It’s time to start thinking of what you’ll be sending your friends & loved ones again this year.
Here are even more fun ideas…
Great Combo Gift Ideas
Sometimes the best gift is also the easiest gift to send to someone far away (…like a gift basket).
For what it’s worth, I always prefer to give “combo” gifts, rather than giving someone just one item. And gift baskets are great for that!
The following military gift baskets really take the cake because they’re combo gifts, they’re filled with the best items, and they’re the quickest & easiest gift to send!
Best Care Packages For U.S. Military Members
These are the best because:
- They’re prepackaged to include “the best of the best” items.
- These care packages were created with U.S. military in mind.
- The recipient receive a bunch of individual items, so you get a lot of bang for your buck.
- They’re available in a variety of different “themes”.
- FPO extra shipping has already been added into the price of these items. APO is also available — simply choose “APO” or “FPO”.
What is APO? What is FPO? (This is a layperson’s guide to overseas military mail.)
Gift Baskets By Theme
Other Military Fun Stuff
- Great Ideas For U.S. Military Care Packages – tips from former soldiers on what to send
- Jarhead: The Book & The Movie – Anthony Swofford’s personal experiences as a U.S. Marine
- What It’s Like To Go Through Boot Camp – photos & highlights from one Marine’s boot camp experience
- Military Movie Reviews – September Tapes, Jarhead, Faith of My Fathers & more
- Military Blogs – good for anyone with a loved one in the military
- Personalized Military Gifts – quality items personalized with the name of your favorite service man or woman
I like to help people find unique ways to do things in order to save time & money — so I write about “outside the box” ideas that most wouldn’t think of. As a lifelong dog owner, I often share my best tips for living with and training dogs. I worked in Higher Ed over 10 years before switching gears to pursue activities that I’m truly passionate about. I’ve worked at a vet, in a photo lab, and at a zoo — to name a few. I enjoy the outdoors via bicycle, motorcycle, Jeep, or RV. You can always find me at the corner of Good News & Fun Times as publisher of The Fun Times Guide (32 fun & helpful websites).