This page may contain affiliate links. In addition to sharing our personal experiences, we often write about products and services that we use ourselves or that we believe would be a helpful resource for you. To support our work, and remain a free website, we receive a commission from some of the links we share.
How about a collection of Dumb Laws (by state), Dumb Criminals (and their crazy antics), Dumb Warnings (as in appliance manuals), and a whole collection of Dumb Facts?
Check ’em out…
- Dumb Warnings pertaining to appliances, drinks, clothes, electronics, food, household items, hygiene, Internet, medicine, toys, yard care, and more.
- Dumb Criminals and their involvement with banks, cars, convenience stores, drugs, kidnappings, and robberies gone wrong.
- Dumb Laws for every state in the nation… and beyond!
- Dumb Bumper Stickers which, believe it or not, can all be placed into the following categories: alcohol, animals, appearance, blondes, breeding, cars, crime, driving, education, environmental, fishing, food, guns, gross, honking, kids, mental, money, occupation, political, relationships, religion, sexist, tailgating
- Dumb Facts about everything under the sun. These are divided into categories: government, history, language, literature, quotes, pop culture, recreation & sports, sciences, statistics, and technology.
If you liked those, you’ll love these…
- Police Warning: Do NOT Park On Street!
- Roadside Memorials & Road Rage
- I’ve Gone Hands-Free With My Cell Phone, Now What?
- Games Played In The Car
- Speeding Tickets & Warnings
- Why Every Car Should Have A Hitch And Every Driver Should Have A Camera
I like to help people find unique ways to do things in order to save time & money — so I write about “outside the box” ideas that most wouldn’t think of. As a lifelong dog owner, I often share my best tips for living with and training dogs. I worked in Higher Ed over 10 years before switching gears to pursue activities that I’m truly passionate about. I’ve worked at a vet, in a photo lab, and at a zoo — to name a few. I enjoy the outdoors via bicycle, motorcycle, Jeep, or RV. You can always find me at the corner of Good News & Fun Times as publisher of The Fun Times Guide (32 fun & helpful websites).